A day of nothing  

Posted by The Burrow

I can not believe that I have almost successfully had a day of nothing. The kids have been in and out and Todd is playing golf but I have done nothing at all. Amazing. I guess I can see now how people spend entire days roaming around on their computers. I have been looking around for somewhere to spend Christmas or maybe Thanksgiving. Todd and I are supposed to go to New York around Thanksgiving for our 15 years anniversary but I am not sure that is going to happen. I have always thought it would be neat to be in a cabin in the mountains for Christmas. Anyone have any suggestions?

Another amazing happening...I spent almost 4 whole hours with Anne friday night. WOW! I was so excited. We had dinner at what we have dubbed 'Mexico'. in all actuality it is El Cantarito's but whatever. Then we went to Starbucks and had coffee and dessert. We talked, laughed, complained and just flat out enjoyed ourselves. Annie is looking so good. Lord please keep her health up. We are both hoping to be able to do it on a more regular basis. After all our husbands see each other more than we do. What is that all about? Hey Anne, maybe we should take up bowling or shuffleboard..then we will have a reason to see each other...lol

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 4:49 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I had an awesome time last night too! Just you and me, comfy clothes, bad food (in my case anyways), minimal interuptions (yes, Isaiah's full wire AND a bracket came out of his mouth), our crazy lives and laughter. The best date I've had in a long time.
Since my guys have been gone with your man almost 5 hours now, I say we have our dates way more often!
Here's to me (and my kids) staying out of the hospital and more date nights with you!

September 21, 2008 at 5:20 PM

Post a Comment