Well it's hard to beleive out of six kids this is the first set of stitches we have had to deal with but Jett has finally done it. Yesterday Todd took some of the kids to the driving range to hit some balls and Kennedy was swinging her club as Jett was trying to fetch a tee that went flying. Jett got smacked pretty stinkin' hard on the back of his head. OUCH! Todd took him to Childrens Hospital and he had to have stitches. He took it like a pro. He was a little nervous but the people at the hospital were awesome. He is doing well. We have had to give him some Tylenol but that's about it. I will keep you posted on how he is doing.
5 comments
Steven: This is Ofcr Steve Freeman with the Oak Ridge Police Department. May I speak to Jett please?
Jett: Hello
Steven: Hello, Jett. This is Officer Steve Freeman with the Oak Ridge Police Department. I am calling to see if you'd like to file a report against Kennedy.
Jett: Why
Steven: For taking out your head with the golf club.
Jett: (with Kennedy in the background saying "it's not my fault") It was an accident. She didn't mean to.
Steven: I can make the report state it was her fault.
Jett: No, I don't want my sister to get in trouble. It was kinda my fault.
Steven: Are you sure, sir.
Jett: Yeah
Steven: Hey Jett! It's me, Steve. How you doin' buddy?
From there it was a normal conversation about soccer and football. He also told Steven about his meal at IHOP; something about a whip cream nose and coffee.
I wish you could have heard Jett's voice. He bought it hook, line and sinker. So did Kennedy, who answered the phone and heard the same intro but didn't figure out it was our Steven.
'Following' isn't available on my blog yet, not sure about yours. You can make a Blog List like mine though. It's a gadget you add under Layout.
My favorite pic remains the same. It was from the original batch. *tear*
Same thing happened to his cousin Eric at 2 years, only it was his dad who did the swinging. Or should I say the launching of the club across the livingroom into his forehead.. after I already told him no playing in the house..Bitter? no!!!
Indeed, I am not surprised it was Jett who took the first stitches!
Steve's call with him is HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Donia's non-bitter post made me laugh as well.
xoxo
I am not in the least bit surprised it was Jett but seriously If it had been Michael, I would not have bat an eyelash....
I think I remember that D. How many stitches did Eric get? I will have to tell Jett.
Steve is a riot...Anne tell him thanks for making me laugh!
