Color Abounds  

Posted by The Burrow











There are a lot of reasons to live in Tennessee but this is my favorite. I thought I would share with you.......

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 5:44 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Ugh! Wish I could keep Grammie away from TN during that glorious time! Just by LOOKING at it i can see it would pluck her heartstrings to move there.
Love,
s

November 9, 2008 at 12:57 PM

Don't worry Stace...By the time Grammie comes all those leaves will be on the ground. They will probably be on the ground next week. Does not last very long but it is beautiful when its here.

November 10, 2008 at 4:26 PM

Grammie may want to move but she will never get Guy out here for keeps. Erin is right. By the time Mom and Ellen get out her they will probably be off the trees. All though I have two huge trees in my yard thet have barely started changing...lol

November 11, 2008 at 7:07 AM

I thought about taking pictures and doing the same on my blog a couple weeks ago when it was really red and yellow and I did not get around to it. It just does not look the same right now. It really is amazing how the pictures don't do justice to the beauty up close.

November 11, 2008 at 4:36 PM

beautiful, but where's the beach???

It's waiting for you Sara and it doesn't go away like the trees unfortunately neither do all the people!!!

November 13, 2008 at 7:21 PM

Post a Comment