The Kids at the Pool  

Posted by The Burrow




Kennedy (let me just say...it was not cold at all, ever in Orlando. She just has no insulation), Luke (this is a rarity...this boy hates to have his picture taken), Andrya (okay so her bathingsuit really doesn't come down that far), Maxwell ( anyone feeling Tarzan...thats what this picture reminds me of..lol), and Cameron ( a great looking and awesome addition to the family).











I thought it would be fun to post these. I was actually able to get a picture of them each individually. Which is very rare. The posting of their names is for the benefit of those that haven't seen my kids in awhile.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 10:24 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I have no words to say how much i love all these individual shots!

August 25, 2009 at 12:15 PM

I know...me too! Thats why I had to post them.

August 25, 2009 at 12:20 PM

These are SOOOO cute!!! I love each one! Teleportation device. Seriously.... no seriously. Now.

August 25, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Post a Comment