Mr. Hahn's Retirement party  

Posted by The Burrow
















Monday night The Boys and Girls club through a carnival style party. It was to celebrate Mr. Hahn's (the executive director of the club) retirement. He has been there for 51 years. The whole community was invited to celebrate with inflatables, rock climbing, dunking booth and such. It was a good time. Here are some pictures of Kennedy and Jett on the rock climbing wall. They both made it to the top. The little blonde kid with Kennedy is Seth, her B-Friend.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 10:20 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

"B-Friend" means "Best Friend", RIGHT???????????

September 1, 2009 at 5:46 PM

I call him her B Friend because they have a 'special' friendship and I don't like the term Boyfriend at 11 years old so we say B Friend.

September 2, 2009 at 1:31 PM

HAHAHA. I'm WITH you!!!
They all want to move so darn fast (just like we wanted to at their age!)
*sigh*

November 1, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Post a Comment