Personal Support Team  

Posted by The Burrow


After I posted the other graduation pictures I found this one and I knew I had to post it. It shows the closeness of my kids. They were all sooo proud of Michael! Todd and I are so BLESSED that God gave us these great kids. But mostly I would have to say the children are BLESSED to have an amazing personal support team. They stand for each other, they protect each other, they put up with one another...lol...they believe in each other.


PRICELESS!!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 11:58 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

so many different personalities, one common bond. God has blessed you with six amazing children.

June 9, 2009 at 12:29 PM

hey look at my glasses!!!!!!!! :)

June 9, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I already had tears in my eyes from the last post... now reading this one, i am VERY misty and have a lump in my throat!
*sniff sniff*

June 9, 2009 at 3:13 PM

An yes, nice glasses Keni!

June 9, 2009 at 3:13 PM

I do not like how old Jet is looking one bit! I want him to still sing the Darth Vader theme while light sabering the entire family.

June 10, 2009 at 3:04 PM

I couldn't agree with you more Jordan! He is the last one...my baby....so so sad!

June 10, 2009 at 5:22 PM

okay so i have to say that all of us were sitting on lukes lap except michael.
poor child.

June 13, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Dear Sara,
I need a teleportation device immediately. These children are some of my very favorites and I miss them. Also I miss you and Todd. So, if you would get Maxx and Michael on that, I would sincerely appreciate it.
Love, Ellen.

:) Super cute photo. And loved what you said!

August 25, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Post a Comment